Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gratification


My macaw room currently has five residents.  Indy, a hyacinth, Knuckles and Big Bird, two greenwings, and my own Molly and Lucy, a Blue and Gold and Scarlet. 

They all truly enjoy the company of each other.  They have their own flatscreen TV tuned to the Sprout TV channel, most of the time.  No SpongeBob here!

Every day these colorful animated beings bring joy to my life.  This morning I entered the room with the breakfast tray.  As I started to serve each cage, the anticipation was met with a loud "Yummmmmm".  Each bird in turn commented on the delectable selection of produce, grains, cheese, and muffin. 
Sometimes I feel like nobody knows how much care I put into caring for these beautiful birds.  But then...I get accolades from the birds themselves!  It certainly makes my day!

"Yummmmmm!"  as a chorus, makes me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home