Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Perfect Bird


Tweeters/Sweet Pea
 This is Tweeters.  She is a four year old female green cheeked conure.  She is very tame and can be handled like a snowcone.  She mumbles and purrs with a guttural chortle that oozes contentment.  On the decibel level scale, she is quite low.  She's a parrot, so she makes some noise.  However, she would do well in most condo/apartment situations. Her previous home was very quiet.  I need to find her "the perfect home" and I'm very picky.  I made a promise to her mom, who is no longer with us,  that I would find the right home.  Am I tempted to keep her?  Of course!  I need a place to go for a hug as much as the next guy.  But she would love to be worn all day by a loving human.  Either someone who works from home, or is retired would be very nice.  Ideally I'd like to find a home where she is the only bird.  She truly enjoys human company.  Tweeters, fondly called Sweet Pea by me now, eats a pellet diet.  I'm trying to encourage her to eat fresh foods as well.  This little bird is incredible.  She deserves happiness. 

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM , Anonymous mary said...

What an adorable sweetie!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home