Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tweeters Found A Terrific Home

Very happy to report that I was able to find Tweeters, aka Sweet Pea, a wonderful home.  A young couple out in the valley came to meet her and were taken with her affectionate personality.  I'm sure she'll get the attention she craves with the stay-at-home mom. 

I have a new favorite thing for the parrots.  Maybe I should call it their new favorite thing...  I found Champagne Grapes at Trader Joes.  These grapes are tiny and I put a little grouping on everyone's breakfast bowl.  They love them!  Even the birds that don't go for the larger style grapes will pick these up and delight in holding the clump and eating them one by one.  Very cool.  I understand the Berkeley Bowl carries them too.  Try them out while they're available!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home