Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Way to Sara's Heart

Cheese Tortellini Yummm
Life is slightly chaotic here lately as I'm having a little work done in the kitchen.  I moved my own parrots upstairs to avoid any commotion, dust, or vibrations.  I actually think they like it!  One room has Chauncey, Buster, Joshua, and Sara (a boarding amazon).  They look out the window and watch the activity from their safe location.  I turn on their TV if it gets noisy. 

Lucky for me and the birds, I have my small kitchen in the back of the house.  I can still provide a yummy breakfast for the flock.  Sara, who prefers human food, has especially enjoyed the cheese tortellini served recently.  


Kiku gets Ben's Pins
 Ben, my elderly Blue Crown conure, has his best buddy, Kiku visiting this week too.  They are so into each other, that the commotion doesn't phase them at all!   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home