Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, October 17, 2011

Bird Toy Making Center

 One of most difficult things to keep organized is all the bird toy making items.   I like to be able to quickly put together a toy.  I had various parts all stored in miscellaneous containers and, needless to say, it looked very messy.  Plus, I had to open the tops of each container to get to the parts.

One or two trips to The Container Store in Walnut Creek solved my organization problem.  I now have a great Toy Making Center with open bins to pick and pull the desired parts. 

I have certain favorites that I try to keep stocked.  Pony beads, fuse beads, sunshine wheels, leather pieces, plastic chain, loofah pieces, and lots and lots of wood blocks and corrugated cardboard.

 I can cut a piece of Pauly Rope, grab a pair of shoelaces, or use a skewer and create a custom toy masterpiece for any bird. 

Every bird home should have such a place!  What fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home