Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Farewell Fine Friends

Tomorrow Kiku and Tank go home. I have had them in my home for almost a month. They have entertained me continually. I always thought Blue Crowned Conures were noisy...these guys are not. Well, not much. They (two boys) spend plenty of time talking and preening and eating. They have a wonderful family who have taught them the way to a person's heart. When I go to cover them at night, "I want to kiss you!" delays the task. When I go to collect them for a trip to the shower or outdoor cage, I get, "step up, step up, step up, step up..." about as fast as I've ever heard it said! I am sad to see them go but I bet their mom and dad are anxious to see them! One can certainly tell that they are much loved and I know why! Bye guys. Come back soon! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home