Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Munchkins The Big Bird In The Little Body

This is Munchie! He has the personality of a big bird even though he is a cockatiel! (Don't tell him!) He will take on your approaching hand and do battle with it for as long as you will play the game. He loves to observe and supervise all kitchen duty. Often he will sit on my shoulder while I do the dishes because he knows...when the sink is clean, he'll have his chance. I fill the sink with a half inch of warm water and float bottle caps in it. He loves to jump in and play. Munchie goes home tomorrow...another goodbye to a favorite friend. Won't be the same around here until he comes back! Munchie is the only cockatiel that I know who holds his pellets with his foot to eat them. Quite unusual for a tiel bird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home