Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, November 2, 2006

Perfect Parrot Needs A New Home

I've made the heart breaking decision to find the perfect home for one of my perfect parrots. Kiefer is two years old. He is playful, talkative, relatively quiet, and learns very quickly. My business is keeping me quite busy and this little guy, because of his young age, needs to get more attention and enjoy interaction with people. He will only go to a very good home. Ideally, someone who is around a lot and is familiar with the needs of a parrot. If anyone knows of such a situation, please email me. I am asking $1200 for Kiefer with his cage and playstand. Believe me, he is worth every penny because he has no faults. He also comes with a lifetime supply of parrot nanny boarding at no cost. Sad but necessary decision. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home