Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Ben Doing Great

Ben, the elderly Blue Crown Conure, is thriving at my home. He has been transferred to a better cage and get more exercise now than before. He eats my Psittacine Cuisine every morning and remains quite "talkative" whenever he sees people. When he first came to me, he was in love with a mirror in his cage. This lead to him being "attached" to the mirror and not moving around much. Yes, it made him quieter but that is not a good reason to promote such an idle existense.

He is allowed his bell toy to which he is also very attached. (see photo!) I will remove it if it begins to diminish his climbing and movement activities. This toy may be a treat that goes in for a while each day.

Ben is such a sweet bird. I fell in love right away and, although I would love to find him a good home, I think he is here to stay.

What noise?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home