Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, January 5, 2007

BIG NAPE BOARDING-ONLY BIRD

THIS is Barnaby. He is a very large yellow nape amazon who is staying with me for a few weeks. I love it when "only birds" come in as guests. They are excited and happy to become a part of a flock! This guy is singing and calling out to my greys like they are his long lost cousins. He reveled in his first drenching shower. See photo below. But seemed a little disoriented when he then went into the big playgound cage. See photo above. He's probably never been in a 4'x6'x6' Exotic Enclosure! He spent the first few minutes just hanging upside down drip drying!

Then he settled down. Now he's having a grand time! I'll bet he'll sleep good later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home