Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Pigeon Nanny


I am having a blast taking care of a very rare and unusual menagerie of birds. Here is a photo of me with Fanny, a Victoria Crowned Pigeon. She makes a low howler sound and butts up against my leg as I walk through the enclosure. She is bizarre. She has a real thing for my shoes as well. Pecking and "tasting" my shoes and jeans is her way of partnering with me. She's a big girl and uses her weight to direct me. Her companion, Mike, doesn't seem interested at all in the goings on. He stays in the background and just observes. It's always fascinating to observe birds and their behaviors. Each and every one has a personality!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home