Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, February 26, 2007

My Fluffy Grey, Buster

This is Buster. He is the most entertaining and personable little man. He always has a comment to make. He is, at this moment, ringing and whistling and having phone conversations in the next room. "Hello, Parrot Nanny, this is Gayle." I clicked this photo of him last night as he was enjoying a capful of water. He has started sprouting some chest feathers. I try not to get too excited now about signs of improvement in his feather appearance. I now know that there will be times of improvement....and then, setbacks. He is quite happy and I love him so much. I am always looking for ways to combat his feather destructive tendancies. Light, humidity, diet, sleep, etc. I'll keep you posted on any hopeful tips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home