Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, January 15, 2007

Touraco Nanny?


I hope you enjoy hearing about these most unusual birds. I certainly enjoy caring for them. This is Amadeus and he is a Lady Ross Touraco. He swoops and flys down to divebomb you when you first arrive. Sort of like a hello. He loves to have you offer your finger which he gently grabs with his innocent beak. He follows my every move while I am at his home and always taste tests the blueberries and other fruits as I prepare them. Getting to know these guys has been an amazing opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home