Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Big Bird - Big Mischief


I have the pleasure of caring for this wonderfully precocious young Hyacinth macaw. He is big and has a mind for mischief. His size lets him think he can get away with just about anything. He loves to hang out on his Atom (www.motherpluckinbirdtoys.com) and, because his parents brought his from home, he has one downstairs and one upstairs in my office. He can hang on with his big feet and flap wildly getting the Atom swinging around and around on its swivel! He becomes a blur and ends up getting lots of exercise! In this photo, you can see that I caught him trying to swing over to Chauncey's cage to climb into trouble! I always have one eye on this guy because he has a tendency to find his limits. Most parrots are contented to play and entertain themselves and know their boundaries. Not Big Blue Boy! He always wants what is just out of reach. If not supervised, he would eat my house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home