Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, March 12, 2007

Is That The Phone? Or the Greys?

I share my home with at least two African Greys. Buster and Bug are continually ringing and having phone conversations including the beeps and dial tones. Anyone with a grey in their home probably knows what I mean. I will be busy with the never-ending chores around here and the phone will ring...or not. I am distracted to listen intently to determine the source. Sometimes, amazingly, the greys ring just prior to the actual phone. Other times...they just enjoy ringing and talking. When I am outside, this is a big problem. Stop what I'm doing and run inside...no phone call. I have relented to this high tech world and now carry a Blackberry clipped to my waist. (Like I need extra bulk there!) However, I can forward my home number to the Blackberry and it will vibrate to alert me to a call. Voila! Problem solved. Please get used to calling me at my cell phone number because I will probably cancel my "land line" soon. No sense paying for both! This marvelous device also receives emails from any of my email addresses. Please know, however, that I will not answer if I am driving. You can always leave a message and I will get back to you asap, of course. The number is 925 451 1873. Now only the Greys will ring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home