Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, April 13, 2007

Light Tubes Bring In Light For Birds



Yesterday I brought light into my living room which has always been rather dim and dreary, especially in the winter! What a difference! Wow. Two 14" Sola Brite SolaTubes brightened the 20' x 40' room like you wouldn't believe. The technology is so advanced that the small sun collector on the roof collects the light, amplifies it and sends it down the tube to flood the room with bright and cheery light. My electric bill will certainly go down! Now I enjoy being in that room and I am sure the birds will appreciate the brightness as well. I also had a smaller 10" tube installed in my interior hallway and its light floods into the nearby rooms. What a delightful change. From dark and depressing to bright and happy. Even the birds seem to be in a better mood today! If you'd like to bring light into your home, I highly recommend SolaBrite SolaTubes. Please tell them I referred you! www.solabrite.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home