Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, May 28, 2007

WHO NEEDS A SHREDDER?


I always try to streamline my cleaning routines. Therefore, I don't use the pull out trays under the bird cages. I simply layer newspaper on the grate and sweep the floors...frequently! This protects the grates from the corrosive poop and, for the most part, simplifies my cleanup. Marty, the Blue and Gold guest, had different ideas! He found great joy in shredding the papers at the bottom of his boarding cage. I went ahead and spread newspaper underneath the cage and continued to let him shred. I still thinks it makes life easier than pulling out the heavy pan and changing out the papers. After all, I'd still have to sweep the floor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home