Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, June 8, 2007

BINTEL LIKES CHAOS

This is Bintel. He has "feather issues" and is staying with me because his real home is having a party weekend. Well, we're having a party here too! Perhaps this would upset him in his own home, but here? He is happy to hear and see the other birds. He comes here with his own comfortable cage and surrounding toys. He has been here before, to be sure. My only problem, if you can call it that, is that he rings (loudly) whenever my phone rings. Even after he is covered for the night! All will be quiet and then, "RING!" I'm ready to install a flashing light on my phone! Actually, I have to laugh. May this be my biggest problem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home