Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, June 10, 2007

SHY VS OUTGOING

This is Bialy and Gnocchi. Bialy is a Maximillian Pionus. They have the most beautiful eyes! The feathers upon close inspection have a beauty themselves. Each iridescent and shimmering. Bialy is extremely shy (to me) and we are slowly getting to know each other.



Gnocchi, on the other hand, is a typical Blue Crown Conure! He has an outgoing personality and is up for any game! I always go at whatever speed is suggested by the bird. Some birds, like Bialy, want to go very slow. Others, jump right into the routine! My goal is to make them feel safe and comfortable while they're here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home