Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Do Parrots Appreciate Art?


This is Lexi. Formerly known as Felix until her dna test came back feminine. She is the smallest and yet bravest of her flock. In this photo I caught her gazing at the framed photo that I have hanging in my dining room. Of course, every room is a bird room in my home! Lexi seemed to be mesmerized at the scene of flying parrots taken by Bonnie Zimmerman when she was studying the parrots at Tambopato. Parrots have excellent vision and perhaps she understood what she was looking at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home