Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Turkeys Growing Up


I wanted to show an update on the turkey mom (T Bird) and her eleven youngsters that keep me mesmerized over in Walnut Creek! The babies have all survived and are quite able to fly and forage and preen. They imitate their mom with every move. I cannot tell yet how many are boys and how many are girls. All I know is that if all the girls have a dozen babies each we'll have quite a flock! Hopefully they'll disperse to bird friendly neighborhoods and find poop-tolerant people to marvel in their beauty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home