Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, September 10, 2007

Can't Get Wet Enough



This is Barnaby. He certainly loves to get wet! When I bring out the spray bottle, he is first in line to participate! He hates it when I stop and I better not stop too soon because he'll just go to his water bowl and finish. Barnaby is the most vocal and happy Yellow Nape Amazon. He sounds so sweet and has such a great personality that I'm afraid some innocent people might run out to get one of these guys! Be careful what you wish for because he is a lot of bird. Very active, gregarious, boisterous, and a real handful to handle. With a big male amazon, you need to know exactly what mood he is in before you stick your hand out for a "step up." Most of the time...everything is fine. But the rare occasion when he is full of himself, can be quite a surprise! Yeow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home