Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Now That's A BEAK

He's back... Indy is staying with me and I've enjoyed his hilarious antics through the years as he has grown up. However, now he is much stronger than before. It may be difficult to see but in the background is a Smart Crock. Indy crunched it up when I wasn't looking! These are substantial crocks and I've used them with Indy each visit in the past. Not any more! His beak is so big and powerful that he considered the thick plastic crock a plaything to destroy. Isn't he cute. He easily cracks open the very tough Macadamia Nuts in the shell. Today I bought him an untreated 2 x 4 to hang in his cage. We'll see how long it lasts! You gotta love that face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home