Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Finally A New Post

I have been remiss in posting to my blog and I apologize. I have two cute little guys staying with me...

And, as you can see, they are active and happy birds.

Manu and Munch get the same attention as the big guys and they enjoy the hanging ropes and playgyms with active enthusiasm. Even though they are of similar size, I still don't allow them out on the same play area at the same time. One of them might get a little feisty and the other would get hurt feelings (or hurt toes!). I won't attempt to guess which one would play which part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home