Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kitty Kitty Kitty

My current flock of guest birds are a little confused.
They have repeatedly called my dog "kitty kitty kitty" and then they meow. This has happened before. Moki is a pomeranian. She acts as my vacuum service and has a nice shiny coat due to the abundance of almonds and Harrison's pellets. I guess to the parrots she looks like a cat! Moki has developed great skills reaching into the larger cages with her paws like a raccoon to retrieve morsels dropped on the cage floors. The birds find this funny and they have quite a unique relationship with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home