Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, August 15, 2008

Buster's Progress Or Lack of It


Caught in the act! I had taken Buster out to sit on the dining room chair to receive his medicine for the feather picking. While my back was turned, he decided to check out my son's Breakfast Jack that was tantilizingly close!
He got a little bite and thoroughly enjoyed joining Paul for breakfast! As you can see, the Halperiodol medication (which was working beautifully) has stopped showing the good results. All of a sudden, Buster clipped all of his feathers again. He seems to like the fuzzy look. Now I must decide if we should continue the meds or just "let it be". I know many of you are dealing with the same problem. There are no sure answers. Just patience and continued attempts to resolve the issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home