Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Pin Feather Massage

Mary Long stopped by the other day. She takes get joy from torturing my birds...just kidding. She is not afraid to take on some pretty beaky characters in my house. She has been known to whisk away Ben, my Blue Crown Conure, to put him in a rather snitty trance getting his neck feathers "popped". Here she has a hold of Chauncey, my Slender Billed Cockatoo, to give him the same treatment. We both marvel at how solid Chauncey is. He is one hefty bird. His beak is intimidating but basically harmless. (Don't tell Chauncey that!) His biggest threat is when he suddenly lunges at your face. That could possibly be dangerous, however, he hasn't harmed anyone yet. He entertained us both with his Stevie Wonder impersonation while we sang and his exorsist head twisting antics. Quite the animated funny guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home