Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, November 7, 2008

Long Term Boarder



This is Jessie and Linda with their sweet baby, Sierra. They had the awesome task of finding an appropriate place to leave their young macaw while they are stationed overseas for the National Guard. I am so pleased that they found me and I get to take care of Sierra for an extended term. She is very cute.

As you see, she is a good eater! She loves bananas and cooked grains and I am getting her used to cooked yams.

You'll see her on my blog a lot because I want Jessie and Linda to know that she is happy and doing well. I love my job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home