Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, January 19, 2009

A Little Burd Told Me

Burd is one of my smaller clients! His mom went to see the inauguration.

I arrived and, at first, Burd didn't quite know what to do. However, once I showed him his little treat cup, he came right out! No surprise!

After that, it was all easy as pie. Except Burd loves to fly! My job was to see that he got some exercise. He did! And he was so light that I hardly noticed when he landed on my head.

Needless to say, we had a very fun time. Burd is a talkative and active little budgie. He chattered and sang and seemed extremely happy.

He has a lovely home where he reigns as King. Long live the King!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home