Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Step Taken

Ruby began playing with a toy! This is a toy that I made. Lots of wood triangles, cotton strips, birdy bagels, and grooved wooden beads. I had to remove it when she was first here because she was very fearful of the new larger cage environment and those scary toys were just a little too much. I simplified her environment and worked slowly to re-introduce items.


When I glanced over to see her chomping away on the wood, I was elated. She spent quite some time making toothpicks and then took a long nap! Exhausting stuff, this playing.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM , Blogger belovedparrot said...

LOVE the toy, and most especially love the look on her face in the second photo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home