Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Grey Pals?

Here is a photo showing Joshua (at the top) and Buster (bottom left) as they are experiencing being in the same space at the same time. I am trying to tame Joshua and he is quite resistant to "stepping up" to a hand. We had a tough day the other day as he launched down and ran under the desk in my room. He managed to get quite frantic and, unfortunately, I had to towel him to get him out. Back to square one. I thought that spending time with my grey, Buster, might bring some calm to the situation. They're both dna'd males so we shall see how this works out. They seem to tolerate and almost enjoy looking at each other. Of course, I stand at the ready to intervene if there is a flare up of tensions. Most likely if one of them gets nervous, he would just fly down to evade an advance. Buster just asked, "What are you doing?" Hmmm, did he ask me or Josh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home