Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

AP Class in Foraging

Joshua is a busy guy. He can get an almond out of any toy faster than the eye can see. When I pack his new stainless steel foraging cage, I now wrap the almonds inside of paper and place them inside with lots of other items. Then, since that isn't enough to deter him, I wrap the entire foraging cage inside a paper bag! These cages are great for busy birds. They are easy to fill and provide enough of a challenge for most parrots. I got this one from Chopper Toys. By making the treasure hunt more difficult, Joshua was busy most of the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home