Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Wild Bumble Bee


I'm watching Caesar again while his family is on vacation. He is a fully flighted little budgie and he resides in a small cage. Of course, at home, he is allowed out to fly around. Here, I find it very difficult to get him back into his little cage at night because he zips around like a bumble bee. So, I put his entire cage inside my large Exotic Enclosure. He can now fly around to his heart's content and I don't have to worry about him. When it gets dark, and the rest of the birds are covered, he goes back to his little cage. Then I cover him up. He is now a happy camper!

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM , Anonymous Joyce Shappee said...

Thanks for taking such good care of the "bumble bee". He comes home with so much more energy after he visits "bird camp". Appreciate your care, Gayle. Caesar's Mom, Joyce

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home