Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

Knuckles and Big Bird Video

I am just learning how to take video using my phone and then upload it to You Tube so that I can share it with you.  Here is a short video showing how Knuckles and Big Bird get to have time daily to get out and visit each other.  I generally don't recommend that two birds cage together.  They may bond too closely, if you know what I mean...  These two cage next to each other and have time to allopreen to take care of those pesky neck quills.  Watch out for the loud squawk in the middle of this one.  Cannot be avoided in the Macaw Room!  Hearing protection required when visiting there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home