Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Extras For Sale

Crystal Flight Hanging Play Area
I have some extra bird supplies that I would like to sell.  Here is a photo of one of four Crystal Flight Hanging Play Areas that I have.  They are gently used and can be converted to doubles easily if you want or need a larger play area.  They hang down from the ceiling approximately 5 feet.  The acrylic tray catches almost all of the mess and it is easy to sweep up underneath as there is no rolling platform stand to deal with. The tray measures 36" x 22".  These sell for $350 new and I am asking $95.


Sittin Pretty Stand
 Another piece that needs to go because I have no room, is a Sittin Pretty Powder Coated Rolling Stand.  It's configured for a large parrot but we could put a more appropriate manzanita perch on it for any size parrot. It has a bracket to hold two cups for food and water (not seen in photo) and it can hold any form of climbing toy.  Perhaps an Atom or Ring or Boingg?  The white PVC guard keeps the parrot from climbing or sliding down the pole.  Again, this is used and needs a scrubbing but the first $50 takes it.  



Newly Powder Coated Cage
   Lastly, I have a strong steel cage that I recently had powder coated.  It is suitable as a second cage for a medium size parrot.  Perhaps a good sleeping cage or for a parrot that is permitted lots of out-of-cage time during the day.  It has two crock holders.  I just need to recoup the cost of the powder coating which was $150. The bar spacing is just under an inch. 

Thanks so much. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home