Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Updates Fall Behind


Andres w/Perma Play


Minna With Sweet Voice


Sara Joins In


Smeagol Adds Holiday Color

I've fallen behind in posting updates and photos. 
Andres the Umbrella has found a new favorite toy.  She spends a lot of time tinkering with the Perma Play Mobile.

Minna has enjoyed some time with the rowdy crowd.  Her sweet little voice is a nice change from the more robust characters!

Sara and Smeagol have become friends and neighbors.  I think they're drawn to their own holiday colors.  Both can be sweet and quiet until they blast out with a surprise bellow as if to say, "I'm here!" 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home