Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bye Bye Pumpkin

I kept this little pumpkin around during the holidays to be cute and decorative. Thank you Margaret for the lovely veggies!

But now, I am eager to get back to a normal home and normal routine, whatever that is!

I pierced the little pumpkin and put it in the microwave whole for a few minutes. 

When it started to steam and hiss I turned off the microwave and let it sit in there for a minute or two.  Then, I carefully brought it out using potholders.  It cut in half easily and I scooped out the hot pumpkin and seeds.  What a feast for the parrots!  Of course, it has to cool first...but they love the stringy mess and the slippery seeds! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home