Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, December 24, 2010

A Busy Christmas

Merry Christmas to my blog readers!  If you wonder what it's like to share Christmas with a houseful of parrots, I can ask Kiku to demonstrate what it feels like! Push play on the video arrow!  He could have gone on for an hour!  What a character!

Sweep, do waters, check foods, serve breakfasts, change papers, and then start over!  But the parrots keep me laughing. While I'm working, they ask "What are you doing?"  If I supply one of them with fresh water, one of them will announce "Water!"  Then the fresh water will immediately be turned into soup or it will provoke a bathing ritual for the whole area!  Get the mop!  Upon entering the macaw room, the chant begins. . . "Cracker?"  "Cracker!"  Which around here means nut.  Life is fun.  The parrots enjoy the entertainment and I enjoy them!

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM , Anonymous Mark Anders said...

Love the video! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home