Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oro and Azul Share a Cage

I have the privilege of caring for Oro and Azul this week.  They cage together and usually get to go outside for much of the day.  With the cold temps, I am unable to put them out.  So, they are in their shared cage longer than I would like.

However, they get along famously.  Here is a shot of them at breakfast this morning.  Oro gets her first dibs at the breakfast bowl.  But Azul drops in and picks out a hunk of sweet potato to take to the higher perch to enjoy. 

Oro, being the girl, is larger and holds the dominant role in this mostly peaceful relationship. I always have to get Oro to step up and go somewhere in order to have Azul comply and follow along afterwards!  If I take her out first, Azul is happy to cooperate right after.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home