Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Relationships

Sam and Bubbus Share Millet



In my cockatiel room, I have quite a nice flock.  These guys get to be out of the cages most of the day.  They fly about and take up positions on the various hanging playgyms.  I observe how they get along and find it interesting.  The dynamics change periodically.

This week, Bubbus and Sam seem to be buddies.  Of course, it doesn't hurt to hang a few pieces of millet spray around!  That has to be the junk food favorite for these guys! 

Sure, there is still some bickering but it's all in a good natured spirit.  In every flock, there has to be dominance and submission.  But these roles tend to fluctuate. Who's feeling their spunk today? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home