Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Home Security

I'm a very busy person.  And, at times,  I work with earplugs in and a wireless headset on.  In order to be made aware of an incoming client, I installed a Driveway Alert.  It chimes a happy tune when someone drives in.  However, it gets the dogs and birds excited!  They all love company!  Lately, with all the UPS and Fed Ex deliveries, Ho Ho Ho...I turned off the alert.  However, I have a second kind of alert.  It's also very green and off the grid.  It's called two Blue Crown Conures.  Ben and Kiku are positioned in the front window and announce with glee any arrival.  I can be at the back of the house or even out by the turtle pond and yet I will hear the ruckus and know to go check it out.  Who needs an electronic alarm?  Ben and Kiku are allowed together time during the day because they get along famously.  Other than the cockatiels, these two are the only birds that are allowed to fraternize.  As you can see, they are quite fond of each other!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home