Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, December 26, 2011

White Christmas (with green splotches)

I had a happy white and green Christmas.  Lots of cockatoos around here.  They all seem to enjoy seeing each other.

Luve watched Bisou intently when he was playing next door to her.  Rooster enjoyed looking out the window at the clear and sunny weather.  Too cold to go outside but I could tell, he wanted to!
 
In this photo, Odie was content to sit on the open door of his cage and nibble on a small piece of string cheese.
 
I like to walk around and offer up a small treat to keep everyone happy while I fix breakfast for the gang.
 
It may be my imagination, but, I think they know when their cook is preparing the morning fare and they get excited.  When cockatoos get excited, it gets loud.  Something to nibble on always brings some peace and quiet to the morning! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home