Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Must-Have Toy For Little Birds!

Look what I found!  Sometimes it's easy to forget that the little birds need new and exciting toys too.  I checked out one of my favorite sites, Cavalier Bird Toys, and found this can't-be-ignored toy.

It's called a Jingle Feeder Cup and it arrived as I just finished baking my Munch Muffins for the birds.  I took some of the crumbly crumbs from the cooling rack and filled the Jingle Feeder Cup. 

When I inserted it in Munchkin and Sammy's cage, they both went directly to it!  Munch, being of high intelligence and very agile, quickly selected a chunk of muffin to eat with his foot grasp technique.  (Quite unusual for a cockatiel.)  That left the cup available to Sammy.  Yumm. 

This toy has many attributes.  First, it's a foraging toy.  Always preferred.  Second it's a reflection toy.  Some birds just can't get enough of their image!  Third, it's a musical toy as it jingles delightfully.  Currently these are on sale for only $7.69!  What a deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home