Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Games They Play

Some birds are exceptionally cagey.  PJ knows just how to zip out of her cage when my helper, Charlotte, replaces the cage papers. 
Charlotte Supervised by PJ

Time to go back? No way!

PJ is quite content sitting on Charlotte's shoulder...or anyone's shoulder.  She preens and directs the activity.  However, when it's time to go back into her cage, PJ can be a handful.  She can evade and ignore any request to step up.  It takes some agile maneuvering to coax her down from her citadel and back into the cage.  Lucky for me and the parrots, Charlotte is an experienced and capable bird person!  I'm so lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home