Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, February 10, 2012

Chauncey's New Buddy

Chauncey is my favorite bird.  (Don't tell the others!)  He makes me laugh regularly.  He seems to enjoy anything fuzzy shaggy and soft.  He also loves jingly danglely toys.  He was quietly playing with his "mop toy" and suddenly noticed that I was watching.   http://youtu.be/tWBbiSxZ4Hw

 He got embarrassed!  He doesn't know how funny he is.  He would like to think he is better than that.  But ask anyone who knows him...he is funny!  Slender Bills are actually one of the few cockatoos that aren't very noisy.  He prefers to talk and he has an indoor voice. 

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM , Blogger Margie G. said...

I LOVE Chauncey! He's such an adorable boy. He always asks if I want a shower. Very polite guy, and he likes his people clean! I understand why he's your favorite. (We won't tell the others.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home