Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, February 13, 2012

Mischievious Munchkin

Oooo, a nest site!
While I was working in the cockatiel room, Munchkin was up to some mischief.  I'm slaving away to make their environment clean and cozy and when I look behind me, Munch is on the table!  He is supposed to be on the hanging playgym ropes!  
He thoroughly investigated the paper towel hole.  To him, it must have been a very instinctual mystery.  Dark round holes mean potential nest sites.  
However, when that didn't pan out, he found the container of seed.  He's been cut off of seed and when he saw the cache, he was very very determined.  It was a long way down...


Oooooo, I found the seeds!
 I watched him while he thought out his plan.  Hanging by his beak, he finally dropped down to the treasure.  What a guy!

I got him out immediately, of course, but I rewarded his ingenuity with a small portion of seed in his shiny Jingle Cup Toy.  (See previous post.)

Eureka!  The Mother Lode!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home