Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Acoustics Make a Difference

After emptying my entire living room and dining area including the draperies in preparation for having my hardwood floors refinished, the project got delayed for a week! A new client had to leave town unexpectedly and asked if she could board her parrots with me on short notice. I set them up in the living room and they seem very happy. Did I mention that this group includes two sun conures, two moustached parakeets, a nanday conure, and a little Goffins girl? In a large empty room with ten foot ceilings! Boy, is it ever loud! They are having a ball! Me? I am wearing ear plugs. These guys are fun, active, playful, and loud. I gently groomed their nails and wings which usually will quiet down a noisy day....not this group! They threw a party!
Once they were trimmed, they could all come out to play on top of the cages and on the playgym. Quite a community! It will be interesting to see if they are as noisy during their next stay. Do they love the empty-room acoustics? Or, are they always this vocal? We'll see. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home