Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, November 11, 2006

My Clients are Parrots

When I am caring for your parrots in your home, I consider the birds to be my clients. I talk with them, I play, I prepare their foods, I fetch fresh clean water, and so on. They seem to enjoy me and I them. I try to make sure everything is as neat and clean as possible. I know that housekeepers have their secrets....they leave their strong scent of lysol and do that "folding the end of the toilet paper..." how important is that! You always know that they have come.

In the parrot nanny business, however, I can clean the cages, sweep the floors, insure the freshest of water, produce, and foods...and before my car has left the driveway...I am quite sure it looks a mess! That's the nature of the business. I am comfortable that my clients know the care that I take and realize the mess is part of having parrots. Just know that I care and I do my best so that when you return tired and road weary...you come home to happy birds but they need clean water....again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home