Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Computer Illness

Sorry that I haven't posted anything new for a while. My computer is experiencing some sluggish behavior. Every page takes a minute to two to load... I am seeing a lot of that little hourglass. Most frustrating but I am working on a solution. Please bear with me!

Have a full house this weekend so I should have plenty to write about soon! Lots of parrots with a few days of rain....tends to make things a bit lively around here! What is it about rain that excites these guys? Do they feel the pressure drop? Do they revel in the prospect of a drenching shower? Do they just want to share in the exhilaration? Whatever it is...it is always noisy! Get out the Hearos Ear Plugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home