Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, July 21, 2007

HANDSOME BUZZ GREY

This is Buzz. He is probably the most physically beautiful Congo African Grey that I know. His feathers are absolutely perfect. He is fully flighted and really enjoys flying! He is loved and spoiled by both his mom and his dad.

What makes one grey strikingly beautiful and another grey fluffy?


We all love our birds but what makes the difference? If I did everything exactly like Buzz's family, would Buster look as good? Probably not. A lot of what makes Buster fluffy is likely characteristics of his early beginnings and his general personality. His beginnings most probably did not include proper weaning, fledging, or nurturing. He is incredibly happy now, but the cyclical picking will be with us for ever. Don't get me wrong...I love the little man and tell him everyday. But I feel tempted to make some giant posters of Buzz to illustrate for Buster what a grey is supposed to look like! I suppose he knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home